Welcome to The Pink Orchid Blog! This blog is an extension of my YouTube Channel. Here you can find background information on my posted videos. Also there are some articles you can read that I have written in the past before I started to focus mainly on my Dutch Beautyblog and on vlogging in English over at YouTube.

Follow The Pink Orchid On:

Follow Me on Twitter’ Twitter Atom/RSS Bloglovin'

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Review: Carmen Hot Roller Set

This time I made a video-review of the Carmen C4220 Softsetter Glossy Curls. I never had a hot roller set before but when I purchased the book Vintage Hairstyling by Lauren Rennells it was clear to me I would have to buy one else I wouldn't be able to make half of the hairstyles in the book. Carmen has a very good name, so when I had to choose between a Babyliss or a Carmen one, it was a very simple choice. I bought this set for E.50,-. Here is the video-review and I added some photos of all the parts of the set below it:


Carmen Softsetter Glossy Curls
- Model: C4220
- Voltage: 230 V
- 6 Jumbo, 8 Medium and 6 Little Rollers Covered in Velvet.
- ON/READY Indication Light - FAST HEAT - Rollers Ready for Use Fast.
- Butterfly clips and normal clips.

  







No comments:

Post a Comment