Welcome to The Pink Orchid Blog! This blog is an extension of my YouTube Channel. Here you can find background information on my posted videos. Also there are some articles you can read that I have written in the past before I started to focus mainly on my Dutch Beautyblog and on vlogging in English over at YouTube.

Follow The Pink Orchid On:

Follow Me on Twitter’ Twitter Atom/RSS Bloglovin'

Friday, March 25, 2011

Beauty News Flash: Zoeva introduces Cream Eyeliners

Review coming up!



Zoeva has just introduced a new product: The Cream Eyeliner
Now I’m a big fan of Cream Eyeliners, otherwise known as Gelliners, it’s so easy to get a straight line and even a wing with it. Besides that they also last through the whole day, but it lends itself perfectly for making a Smokey Eye.  I’ve always used normal liquid eyeliners and pencils, but I never looked back when I bought my first gelliner.  So you can understand I got real excited when I received an email from Zoeva in which they announced their newest addition to their always expanding assortment.  My current gelliner has been giving me some problems lately, unfortunately it has started to crumble. But it’s not a huge shocker since I’ve been using it for over a year now. So it seems to be that Zoeva has perfect timing, because I was just looking for a replacement and of course I immediately put my order in when I received my email. And that means there will be a review coming up on that soon. 

Here’s what the website says about the Cream Eyeliner (I had to translate from German, because this part wasn’t in English on the English part of the site):


 
New! Cream Eye Liner 

Ultimate grip, perfect performance

A true Zoeva innovation: Our Cream Liner
Gently and lightly applied with a brush, the ultra soft texture gives a perfect defined eye make-up with lively, bright colors. The intense coverage lasts many hours and ensures a precise definition. Professional eyelooks with artistic features are easily realized this way. The Cream Liner is available in six glamorous colors.
   
A Zoeva Prof-product
Free of perfume

The sites also mentions it’s a waterproof cream eyeliner & that each pot contains 3,7 G / o,13 OZ
Ingredients are also listed on their website. The cream eyeliner costs €.6,20 and is available in these six colors:


Velvet Flame
Chestnut Brown with a light shimmer


Exotique
Lively Turquoise with a light shimmer
 

Black Lace
Deep matte black with a breath of blue


Denim Bar
Jeans-Blue with a light shimmer


Jardin
Wonderful leaf-green with a light shimmer


Screen Queen
Nougat-Bronze with soft subtle glitter

(Sorry if there are mistakes in my translation, but my German isn’t that well)
*Image

No comments:

Post a Comment