Welcome to The Pink Orchid Blog! This blog is an extension of my YouTube Channel. Here you can find background information on my posted videos. Also there are some articles you can read that I have written in the past before I started to focus mainly on my Dutch Beautyblog and on vlogging in English over at YouTube.

Follow The Pink Orchid On:

Follow Me on Twitter’ Twitter Atom/RSS Bloglovin'

Friday, March 25, 2011

Review: Gamila Secret; Wünderbar?

I've just finished my very first video. It's a review about the Gamila Secret Cleansing Bar. In this video I tell you more about Gamila Secret and of course I tell you whether this product worked for me or not. Find out below!
(Transitions may be a bit sloppy now and then, but I never did a video like this before and of course I talked so much I had enough to fill up 30 minutes haha, so I had to edit it down and now it is about 12 minutes.)

2 comments:

  1. @girlieluv I'm so sorry, I totally forgot to re-upload the video here but you can still watch it at http://derozeorchidee.blogspot.com/2011/04/review-gamila-secret.html

    ReplyDelete