Welcome to The Pink Orchid Blog! This blog is an extension of my YouTube Channel. Here you can find background information on my posted videos. Also there are some articles you can read that I have written in the past before I started to focus mainly on my Dutch Beautyblog and on vlogging in English over at YouTube.

Follow The Pink Orchid On:

Follow Me on Twitter’ Twitter Atom/RSS Bloglovin'

Friday, March 25, 2011

Haul: Avène Eau Thermale & Schwarzkopf Professional Bonacure


Eau Thermale Avène

Six weeks of using Gamila Secret has left me stuck with some acne and lots of blackheads. And now it is time to get rid of them. I've been contemplating whether I should go back to my old familiar Eucerin products or that I should try something different. So as you can guess by the title of this entry I eventually went with the 'something different': Eau Thermale Avene. Why? Well it was an easy decision once I found out that Eucerin tested their products on animals when Avene does not. And besides that I remembered my dermatologist telling me about Avene years ago, but I never really gave it a try because I didn't have the money then to buy all necessary products (cleaner, lotion, cream). But now I lucky do.
I bought all of these products from Dermatheek Check the Avène website for more information about the products and to find a store near you. 


Clean – Ac Cleansing cream 
Adjunctive care to anti-acne treatments 
For blemish-prone sensitive skin 
Hypoallergenic – non-comedogenic 
€13,- / 200 ml
 
Thermal Water Spring
Appeasing, anti-irritation 
Sensible Skin 
Hypoallergenic – non-comedogenic 
€6,55 for 150 ml

Cleanance K
Cream gel 
Exfoliating, hydrating 
For oily, blemish-prone skin 
€14,- / 40 ml

Schwarzkopf Professional 
 BC Bonacure Hairtherapy 
Amino Cell Rebuild

And of course it didn't take me long to return to my favorite hair-products after trying Gamila Secret as a shampoo for a week. And since my Bonacure-stash was running out I bought two of my favs again.  I've been using it for over 5 years now and I keep running back every time I try out another brand. 
The Schwarzkopf Professional Bonacure products are exclusive to hair salons, but can also be bought through several online shops. I've got the luck there's an hair salon who sells Bonacure about 5 minutes away from my home. 

Volume Boost Shampoo

For fine hair
12,50 / 250 ml


                              
Repair Rescue Treatment    
For damaged hair
17,50 / 200 ml


Kruidvat Selftanner Lotion

This product was recommended to me by a fellow student. She had a gorgeous tan and I asked her what she used. I always use Australian Gold Forever Bronze, but it stains and gives me an unnatural look so I decided to try this one out. She said that she also used it on her face and that's what I'm planning to do. It also saves me a lot of money since it's a lot cheaper (huge understatement) than Australian Gold and much easier to get here in the Netherlands.

For a gradual tanning-effect
Suited for all skin types
€2,- / 500 ml

No comments:

Post a Comment