Welcome to The Pink Orchid Blog! This blog is an extension of my YouTube Channel. Here you can find background information on my posted videos. Also there are some articles you can read that I have written in the past before I started to focus mainly on my Dutch Beautyblog and on vlogging in English over at YouTube.

Follow The Pink Orchid On:

Follow Me on Twitter’ Twitter Atom/RSS Bloglovin'

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Update: Working on Dutch Version of The Pink Orchid

Sorry gals! No blog-entry today. Currently working on the Dutch version of The Pink Orchid. It's lots and lots of translating right now, but eventually it'll get much easier for me to write in Dutch first and then translate it to English instead of backwards as I'm doing now. I'm quite sure it will do my writing style good. But it will still take a while for I can launch the site.If it goes as planned I won't miss any more days, so everyday there will be a new article on something.

No comments:

Post a Comment