Welcome to The Pink Orchid Blog! This blog is an extension of my YouTube Channel. Here you can find background information on my posted videos. Also there are some articles you can read that I have written in the past before I started to focus mainly on my Dutch Beautyblog and on vlogging in English over at YouTube.

Follow The Pink Orchid On:

Follow Me on Twitter’ Twitter Atom/RSS Bloglovin'

Saturday, March 26, 2011

The 7 Facial Beauty Signs

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, they say. But we seem to be looking with different eyes all the time, all over the world.  The world around us changes, the way we conceive beauty changes. Just look at old pictures from maybe ten years ago, don’t you always feel embarrassed when you see how everybody, you included, looked at that time? I know I do! Yet that was ‘in’ then, unimaginably now. And of course we live in a time that vintage is hot and trends of the past keep coming back. Yet it’s not quite the same if you think about it, because it’s all been given a modern spin. It’s very hard to recreate that old look nowadays, no matter how hard we try.
But some things always seem to stay the same, take the 7 beauty signs. Those are I don’t know how old, yet we keep holding on to them (even though hardly anyone can name all of them if you ask). Well, I think they’re a bit outdated, so I thought it might be fun to come up with 7 new beauty signs.
It’s just what I consider as beautiful, you’re free to disagree. But please share with me what you think should be the 7 beauty signs now. Just to be clear I’m talking about the 7 facial beauty signs.

Current 7 Beauty Signs
1. A mole above your lips
2. A gap between your two front teeth
3. Freckles on your nose and cheeks
4. Naturally long and curled eyelashes
5. Almond shaped eyes
6. Dimples in your cheeks and/or chin
7. Blond hair with brown eyes or dark hair with blue eyes


My New Beauty Signs
1. A mole somewhere on your face (doesn’t have to be above the lip anymore)
Dita von Teese

2. Well-shaped lips (not huge botox lips though)
Angelina Jolie
3. Thick eyebrows
Keira Knightley
A young Brooke Shields


















4. Defined cheekbones

5. A healthy glow (not an orange tan) or a rosy paleness
Jennifer Lopez
Kate Winslet
  


















6. Of course long lashes (You can’t leave those out)
7. Any suggestions?

~

20 comments:

  1. I have all of those beauty signs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. FAXXXXX U ARE SPEAKING FAXXXX ALL THIS ORGANIZATION IS DOING IS LISTING WHITE PEOPLE RACISM STILL EXISTS.

      Delete
    2. FAXXXXX U ARE SPEAKING FAXXXX ALL THIS ORGANIZATION IS DOING IS LISTING WHITE PEOPLE RACISM STILL EXISTS.

      Delete
  3. Mmmmm actually I agree with these views of yours but I could not find any other than those thick eyebrows and cheeks on my face 🤭.
    Well thanku☺😊😄

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I have none of those features. Thanks for making me feel uglier than I did before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what is real beauty? Humans are but nothing then flesh and blood. If i skin an attractive person will there inside not look like an ugly person's? so is there actual real Beauty?

    ReplyDelete
  6. what is real beauty? Humans are but nothing than flesh and blood. If i skin an attractive person will there inside not look like ugly person's? What I'm trying to say is, is there actually any Beauty at all?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Both external and internal beauty have it's role not only attract a person but also make him or her pleased and feel better.

      Delete
    2. This article is complete BS

      Delete
  8. “ It’s just what I consider as beautiful” so you only see white people as beautiful 😳

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ummmm, so black people are ugly and people with brown eyes are ugly? Ok, well I disagree.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I disagree with you. Everybody is beautiful.Every shape,size,colour is beautiful.Nobody is perfect .perfectionist doesnot exists..

    ReplyDelete
  11. what about fair hair with green almond eyes ?

    ReplyDelete